- Only requires a single 300ml application
- Durable coating will not be affected by normal wear and tear
- Fast & easy application
- Super Hydrophobic
- Prevents color fading
- Protects carpet, fabric, leather and vinyl
- Easily sheds dirt and mud
- UV resistant
- Oxidation and corrosion resistant
CLEANING AND PREPARATION
Clean fabric, carpet, leather and vinyl before application. Onyx Interior Coating is not a fabric or leather restorer or cleaner – cleaning work should be carried out before application. Best results are achieved with Cleaners containing no coatings or protectants that will have to be removed before Onyx Interior coating application. Carpet, fabric, leather or vinyl must be washed and dry before application.
INTERIOR PROTECTION APPLICATION
- Test an inconspicuous area to confirm compatibility.
- Leather/vinyl: Spray onto a microfiber towel, then wipe the leather or vinyl until no residue remains.
- Fabric/carpet: Spray onto carpet or fabric in a crisscross pattern assuring 100% coverage. If residue remains or dealing with very tight knits, you may use a dry sponge to work the product into the material.
- Allow the treated materials to dry fully before use. Leather and vinyl: 5 minutes, carpet and fabric: 30 minutes or more depending on temperature and humidity, the fabric must be completely dried before application.
- Always test an inconspicuous area to confirm compatibility, pay special attention to inexpensive material or amateur dye work.
ONYX COATING INTERIOR PROTECTION TIPS
- Application is easiest when product is applied at temperatures between 50-90°F (10-32°C).
- At lower temperatures heating fans may be used to speed drying and curing.
- Overlapping application sections is OK.
- Take care to cover the entire surface and work into thick carpets.
INTERIOR PROTECTION PRECAUTIONS
IMPORTANT: KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- Pressure may build slowly in the container. Open the container slowly.
- Proper personal protective equipment should be used. A respirator is recommended for applications in closed and/or poorly ventilated areas. Solvent resistant gloves are recommended.
- Store product in a cool, dry place. Do not mix with other liquids.
- Do not ingest. If taken internally seek medical advice. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause lung irritation.
- Keep the uncured product away from open flame and sources of ignition. Refer to MSDS for additional information.
- This application guide is not designed to serve as or be substituted for an MSDS on this product.
- When properly applied Onyx Coating becomes permanently bonded and can only be removed by special Chemicals (concentrated All Purpose cleaner).
- Your use of Onyx Coating is an acknowledgement that you understand Onyx Coating forms a permanent bond with surfaces.
- User accepts full responsibility for any application issues.
- This product is intended for professional use.
- Application instructions need to be adhered to in order to achieve optimal results.
PRODUCTS APPLICATION VIDEO
Watch product application videos below: